منتدى العالم الاسلامي

كل ما يتعلق بديننا الحنيف على مذهب أهل السنة فقط مواضيع في الدين - Islamic Forum

نسخ رابط الموضوع
https://vb.kntosa.com/showthread.php?t=8338
9875 0
08-05-2019 07:36 PM

129127the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratYUNUS 61:90

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratYUNUS 61:90 kntosa.com_10_18_153
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratYUNUS 61:90 3dlat.com_07_19_fd7c

Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English
Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal
SuratYUNUS 61:90

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratYUNUS 61:90 3dlat.com_15_19_3464

[10:61]

And thou (Muhammad) art not occupied with any business and thou recitest not a Lecture from this (Scripture), and ye (mankind) perform no act, but We are Witness of you when ye are engaged therein. And not an atom’s weight in the earth or in the sky escapeth your Lord, nor what is less than that or greater than that, but it is (written) in a clear Book.

[10:62]

Lo! verily the friends of Allah are (those) on whom fear (cometh) not, nor do they grieve ?

[10:63]

Those who believe and keep their duty (to Allah).

[10:64]

Theirs are good tidings in the life of the world and in the Hereafter - There is no changing the Words of Allah - that is the Supreme Triumph.

[10:65]

And let not their speech grieve thee (O Muhammad). Lo! power belongeth wholly to Allah. He is the Hearer, the Knower.

[10:66]

Lo! is it not unto Allah that belongeth whosoever is in the heavens and whosoever is in the earth ? Those who follow aught instead of Allah follow not (His) partners. They follow only a conjecture, and they do but guess.

[10:67]

He it is Who hath appointed for you the night that ye should rest therein and the day giving sight. Lo! herein verily are portents for a folk that heed.

[10:68]

They say: Allah hath taken (unto Him) a son - Glorified be He! He hath no needs! His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. Ye have no warrant for this. Tell ye concerning Allah that which ye know not ?

[10:69]

Say: Verily those who invent a lie concerning Allah will not succeed.

[10:70]

This world’s portion (will be theirs), then unto Us is their return. Then We make them taste a dreadful doom because they used to disbelieve.

[10:71]

Recite unto them the story of Noah, when he told his people: O my people! If my sojourn (here) and my reminding you by Allah’s revelations are an offence unto you, in Allah have I put my trust, so decide upon your course of action you and your partners. Let not your course of action be in doubt for you. Then have at me, give me no respite.

[10:72]

But if ye are averse I have asked of you no wage. My wage is the concern of Allah only, and I am commanded to be of those who surrender (unto Him).

[10:73]

But they denied him, so We saved him and those with him in the ship, and made them viceroys (in the earth), while We drowned those who denied Our revelations. See then the nature of the consequence for those who had been warned.

[10:74]

Then, after him, We sent messengers unto their folk, and they brought them clear proofs. But they were not ready to believe in that which they before denied. Thus print We on the hearts of the transgressors.

[10:75]

Then, after them, We sent Moses and Aaron unto Pharaoh and his chiefs with Our revelations, but they were arrogant and were a guilty folk.

[10:76]

And when the Truth from Our presence came unto them, they said: Lo! this is mere magic.

[10:77]

Moses said: Speak ye (so) of the Truth when it hath come unto you ? Is this magic ? Now magicians thrive not.

[10:78]

They said: Hast thou come unto us to pervert us from that (faith) in which we found our fathers, and that you two may own the place of greatness in the land ? We will not believe you two.

[10:79]

And Pharaoh said: Bring every cunning wizard unto me.

[10:80]

And when the wizards came, Moses said unto them: Cast your cast!

[10:81]

And when they had cast, Moses said: That which ye have brought is magic. Lo! Allah will make it vain. Lo! Allah upholdeth not the work of mischief-makers..

[10:82]

And Allah will vindicate the Truth by His words, however much the guilty be averse.

[10:83]

But none trusted Moses, save some scions of his people, (and they were) in fear of Pharaoh and their chiefs, that he would persecute them. Lo! Pharaoh was verily a tyrant in the land, and lo! he verily was of the wanton.

[10:84]

And Moses said: O my people! If ye have believed in Allah then put trust in Him, if ye have indeed surrendered (unto Him)!

[10:85]

They said: in Allah we put trust. Our Lord! Oh, make us not a lure for the wrongdoing folk;

[10:86]

And, of Thy mercy, save us from the folk that disbelieve.

[10:87]

And We inspired Moses and his brother, (saying): Appoint houses for your people in Egypt and make your houses oratories, and establish worship. And give good news to the believers.

[10:88]

And Moses said: Our Lord! Lo! Thou hast given Pharaoh and his chiefs splendour and riches in the life of the world, Our Lord! that they may lead men astray from Thy way. Our Lord! Destroy their riches and harden their hearts so that they believe not till they see the painful doom.

[10:89]

He said: Your prayer is heard. Do ye twain keep to the straight path, and follow not the road of those who have no knowledge.

[10:90]

And We brought the Children of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh with his hosts pursued them in rebellion and transgression, till, when the (fate of) drowning overtook him, he exclaimed: I believe that there is no God save Him in Whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am of those who surrender (unto Him)

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratYUNUS 61:90 kntosa.com_10_18_153

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
61:90, bickthal, english, holy, in, mamdouk, quran, suratyunus, the, translation:

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratYUNUS 31:60 لوسيندا منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 08-04-2019 07:33 PM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratAT TAUBAH 12 كنتوسه هانم منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 08-02-2019 07:50 PM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat Al Nisaa 91:1 yasmena منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 07-03-2019 12:03 AM
the Holy Quran in English. Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat Al Nisaa 1:3 كنتوسه هانم منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 06-29-2019 02:44 PM
Holy Quran in English. Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal The Family of 'Imrân مى منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 06-27-2019 11:09 PM

الساعة الآن 12:47 PM