منتدى العالم الاسلامي

كل ما يتعلق بديننا الحنيف على مذهب أهل السنة فقط مواضيع في الدين - Islamic Forum

نسخ رابط الموضوع
https://vb.kntosa.com/showthread.php?t=6454
3465 0
05-17-2019 12:45 AM

Icon1765Patience is the cause of paradise We are talking today (10)reported direc

Patience is the cause of paradise We are talking today (10)reported direc kntosa.com_03_19_155

Patience is the cause of paradise
We are talking today (10)reported directly from the Prophet, may Allah’s peace
`Abdullah Ibn `Abbas, may Allah be pleased with them, said to `Ataa’ ibn Abi Rabaah: “Shall I show you a woman of the people of Paradise?” `Ataa’ said: "Yes." He said: "This black woman came to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him, and said: ‘I suffer from epilepsy and, as a result, my body becomes uncovered. So please supplicate to Allah for me.’ the Messenger of Allah, may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him, said to her: ‘If you wish, be patient and you will enter Paradise; or, if you wish, I will supplicate to Allah to cure you.” She said: ‘I will remain patient.’ She then said: ‘But I become uncovered, so please invoke Allah that I do not become uncovered.’ So he supplicated for her.
Explanation

Ibn `Abbas showed his student, `Ataa’ ibn Abi Rabaah, a black woman who was one of the people of Paradise. She was not known by the people and no one knew of her status. She was afflicted with epilepsy and, as a result, her body sometimes became uncovered. She complained to the Messenger, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, and asked him to supplicate to Allah for her to be cured. the Messenger, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon her, told her that if she wished, he could invoke Allah to cure her or if she wished she could be patient and enter Paradise. She chose to be patient, even though she was suffering and hurting from her epilepsy. She agreed to be patient, because she wanted to enter Paradise. She said: "Oh Messenger of Allah…I become uncovered, so please invoke Allah that I do not become uncovered." After this, when she had epileptic seizures, she would not become uncovered.

Patience is the cause of paradise We are talking today (10)reported direc 3dlat.com_16_19_a75e

Patience is the cause of paradise We are talking today (10)reported direc kntosa.com_03_19_155

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
(10)reported, are, cause, direc, is, of, paradise, patience, talking, the, today, we

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Récompense la patience dans la colère الملكة نفرتيتى تعليم لغات - loghat 0 05-13-2019 04:14 AM
We are talking today 7 (patience in anger) الملكة نفرتيتى منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 05-13-2019 04:11 AM
Speak today .. 6.. Difficulties forgive sins yasmena منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 05-11-2019 11:07 PM
سمك الجنة , Paradise fish , أين يوجد سمك الجنة الملكة نفرتيتى عالم البحار والاسماك 0 03-02-2019 11:00 PM
I looked into Paradise and found that the majority of its people are the poor, and I looked into الملكة نفرتيتى منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 02-27-2019 06:00 PM

الساعة الآن 01:13 PM