منتدى العالم الاسلامي

كل ما يتعلق بديننا الحنيف على مذهب أهل السنة فقط مواضيع في الدين - Islamic Forum

نسخ رابط الموضوع
https://vb.kntosa.com/showthread.php?t=5493
4735 0
04-08-2019 02:04 AM

Vtsaid to the Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, "Suffi

said to the Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, "Suffi kntosa.com_01_19_155

A'ishah, may Allah be pleased with her, reported: "I said to the Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, "Sufficient for you about Safiyyah is such and such (meaning that she is short)." He said, "You have said a word which, if mixed with the water of the sea, it would pollute it!" She further reported: "I once imitated a person before him, so he said, 'I do not like that I should imitate a person even in return for such and such.' "
explanation
`A'ishah, may Allah be pleased with her, mentioned Safiyyah, may Allah be pleased with her, in her absence with what undermines her and offends her; she said that Safiyyah was short to belittle her in the eyes of the Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him. Her motive was the usual jealousy among women. Thereupon, the Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, said to her that if her words were mixed with the water of the sea, they would change its color, taste and smell, because of their gravity and extreme danger. She also said: "I imitated a person before him," i.e. ridiculed a person by acting like him. So he (the Prophet) said: I do not like to speak of a person's flaw or imitate him in the way he acts or speaks by way of slighting and belittling him even if I were given such and such of worldly treasures.

said to the Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, "Suffi 3dlat.com_07_19_57e3
said to the Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, "Suffi kntosa.com_01_19_155

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
"suffi, allah's, and, be, blessings, him, may, peace, prophet, said, the, to, upon

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
The Mercy of Allah Towards His slaves الملكة نفرتيتى منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 03-26-2019 12:38 AM
Qu'Allah fasse miséricorde à un homme qui est conciliant lorsqu’il vend, lo الملكة نفرتيتى تعليم لغات - loghat 0 03-18-2019 09:42 PM
May Allah have mercy on a man who is lenient when he sells, and when he buy الملكة نفرتيتى منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 03-18-2019 07:55 PM
"A woman, along with her two daughters, came to me asking (for charity). S `A’ishah, may Allah be pl مى منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 03-15-2019 10:50 PM
Lorsqu’Allah, Le Puissant Le Majestueux, réunira les [Hommes], du premier لوسيندا تعليم لغات - loghat 0 03-14-2019 04:33 AM

الساعة الآن 05:30 PM