منتدى العالم الاسلامي

كل ما يتعلق بديننا الحنيف على مذهب أهل السنة فقط مواضيع في الدين - Islamic Forum

نسخ رابط الموضوع
https://vb.kntosa.com/showthread.php?t=7173
26197 1
07-06-2019 12:49 PM

Icon1765the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH kntosa.com_23_19_155

Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English

Surat AL MAA-IDAH 1:30

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH 3dlat.com_15_19_3464
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
[5:1]
O ye who believe! Fulfil your indentures. the beast of cattle is made lawful unto you (for food) except that which is announced unto you (herein), game being unlawful when ye are on the pilgrimage. Lo! Allah ordaineth that which pleaseth Him.
[5:2]
O ye who believe! Profane not Allah’s monuments nor the Sacred Month nor the offerings nor the garlands, nor those repairing to the Sacred House, seeking the grace and pleasure of their Lord. But when ye have left the sacred territory, then go hunting (if ye will). And let not your hatred of a folk who (once) stopped your going to the inviolable place of worship seduce you to transgress; but help ye one another unto righteousness and pious duty. Help not one another unto sin and transgression, but keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is severe in punishment.
[5:3]
Forbidden unto you (for food) are carrion and blood and swineflesh, and that which hath been dedicated unto any other than Allah, and the strangled, and the dead through beating, and the dead through falling from a height, and that which hath been killed by (the goring of) horns, and the devoured of wild beasts, saving that which ye make lawful (by the death-stroke), and that which hath been immolated unto idols. And (forbidden is it) that ye swear by the divining arrows. This is an abomination. This day are those who disbelieve in despair of (ever harming) your religion; so fear them not, fear Me! This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favour unto you, and have chosen for you as religion al-Islam. Whoso is forced by hunger, not by will, to sin: (for him) lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
[5:4]
They ask thee (O Muhammad) what is made lawful for them. Say: (all) good things are made lawful for you. And those beasts and birds of prey which ye have trained as hounds are trained, ye teach them that which Allah taught you; so eat of that which they catch for you and mention Allah’s name upon it, and observe your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is swift to take account.
[5:5]
This day are (all) good things made lawful for you. the food of those who have received the Scripture is lawful for you, and your food is lawful for them. And so are the virtuous women of the believers and the virtuous women of those who received the Scripture before you (lawful for you) when ye give them their marriage portions and live with them in honour, not in fornication, nor taking them as secret concubines. Whoso denieth the faith, his work is vain and he will be among the losers in the Hereafter.
[5:6]
O ye who believe! When ye rise up for prayer, wash you faces, and your hands up to the elbows, and lightly rub your heads and (wash) your feet up to the ankles. And if ye are unclean, purify yourselves. And if ye are sick or on a journey, or one of you cometh from the closet, or ye have had contact with women, and ye find not water, then go to clean, high ground and rub your faces and your hands with some of it. Allah would not place a burden on you, but He would purify you and would perfect His grace upon you, that ye may give thanks.
[5:7]
Remember Allah’s grace upon you and His covenant by which He bound you when ye said: We hear and we obey; And keep your duty to Allah. Lo! He knoweth what is in the breasts (of men).
[5:8]
O ye who believe! Be steadfast witnesses for Allah in equity, and let not hatred of any people seduce you that ye deal not justly. Deal justly, that is nearer to your duty. Observe your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is Informed of what ye do.
[5:9]
Allah hath promised those who believe and do good works: Theirs will be forgiveness and immense reward.
[5:10]
And they who disbelieve and deny Our revelations, such are rightful owners of hell.
[5:11]
O ye who believe! Remember Allah’s favour unto you, how a people were minded to stretch out their hands against you but He withheld their hands from you; and keep your duty to Allah. in Allah let believers put their trust.
[5:12]
Allah made a covenant of old with the Children of Israel and We raised among them twelve chieftains, and Allah said: Lo! I am with you. If ye establish worship and pay the poor-due, and believe in My messengers and support them, and lend unto Allah a kindly loan, surely I shall remit your sins, and surely I shall bring you into Gardens underneath which rivers flow. Whoso among you disbelieveth after this will go astray from a plain road.
[5:13]
And because of their breaking their covenant, We have cursed them and made hard their hearts. They change words from their context and forget a part of that whereof they were admonished. Thou wilt not cease to discover treachery from all save a few of them. But bear with them and pardon them. Lo! Allah loveth the kindly.
[5:14]
And with those who say: "Lo! we are Christians," We made a covenant, but they forgot a part of that whereof they were admonished. Therefor We have stirred up enmity and hatred among them till the Day of Resurrection, when Allah will inform them of their handiwork.
[5:15]
O People of the Scripture! Now hath Our messenger come unto you, expounding unto you much of that which ye used to hide in the Scripture, and forgiving much. now hath come unto you light from Allah and plain Scripture,
[5:16]
Whereby Allah guideth him who seeketh His good pleasure unto paths of peace. He bringeth them out of darkness unto light by His decree, and guideth them unto a straight path.
[5:17]
They indeed have disbelieved who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. Say: Who then can do aught against Allah, if He had willed to destroy the Messiah son of Mary, and his mother and everyone on earth ? Allah’s is the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them. He createth what He will. And Allah is Able to do all things.
[5:18]
The Jews and Christians say: We are sons of Allah and His loved ones. Say: Why then doth He chastise you for your sins ? Nay, ye are but mortals of His creating. He forgiveth whom He will, and chastiseth whom He will. Allah’s is the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them, and unto Him is the journeying.
[5:19]
O People of the Scripture! Now hath Our messenger come unto you to make things plain unto you after an interval (of cessation) of the messengers, lest ye should say: There came not unto us a messenger of cheer nor any warner. Now hath a messenger of cheer and a warner come unto you. Allah is Able to do all things.
[5:20]
And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah’s favour unto you, how He placed among you prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) of (His) creatures.
[5:21]
O my people! Go into the Holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers:
[5:22]
They said: O Moses! Lo! a giant people (dwell) therein and lo! we go not in till they go forth from thence. When they go forth from thence, then we will enter (not till then).
[5:23]
Then out spake two of those who feared (their Lord, men) unto whom Allah had been gracious: Enter in upon them by the gate, for if ye enter by it, lo! ye will be victorious. So put your trust (in Allah) if ye are indeed believers.
[5:24]
They said: O Moses! We will never enter (the land) while they are in it. So go thou and thy Lord and fight! We will sit here.
[5:25]
He said: My Lord! I have control of none but myself and my brother, so distinguish between us and the wrong-doing folk.
[5:26]
(Their Lord) said: For this the land will surely be forbidden them for forty years that they will wander in the earth, bewildered. So grieve not over the wrongdoing folk.
[5:27]
But recite unto them with truth the tale of the two sons of Adam, how they offered each a sacrifice, and it was accepted from the one of them and it was not accepted from the other. (The one) said: I will surely kill thee. (The other) answered: Allah accepteth only from those who ward off (evil).
[5:28]
Even if thou stretch out thy hand against me to kill me, I shall not stretch out my hand against thee to kill thee, lo! I fear Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.
[5:29]
Lo! I would rather thou shouldst bear the punishment of the sin against me and thine own sin and become one of the owners of the fire. That is the reward of evil-doers.
[5:30]
But (the other’s) mind imposed on him the killing of his brother, so he slew him and became one of the losers

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH kntosa.com_23_19_155

07-06-2019 06:22 PM

افتراضيرد: the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH

اظهار التوقيع
توقيع
الساجدة الله

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
al, bickthal, english, holy, in, maa-idah, mamdouk, quran, surat, the, translation:

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat Al Nisaa 161: كنتوسه هانم منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 07-04-2019 04:57 PM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat Al Nisaa 91:1 yasmena منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 07-03-2019 12:03 AM
the Holy Quran in English. Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat Al Nisaa 1:3 كنتوسه هانم منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 06-29-2019 02:44 PM
Holy Quran in English. Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal The Family of 'Imrân مى منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 06-27-2019 11:09 PM
Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English. Translation: Mam yasmena منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 06-24-2019 04:23 PM

الساعة الآن 07:53 PM