منتدى العالم الاسلامي

كل ما يتعلق بديننا الحنيف على مذهب أهل السنة فقط مواضيع في الدين - Islamic Forum

نسخ رابط الموضوع
https://vb.kntosa.com/showthread.php?t=7352
12578 0
07-11-2019 07:14 PM

Icon453the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL AN'AAM1:

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL AN'AAM1: kntosa.com_23_19_155

Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English
Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal
Surat
AL AN'AAM1:30
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL AN'AAM1: 3dlat.com_15_19_3464

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
[6:1]
Praise be to Allah, Who hath created the heavens and the earth, and hath appointed darkness and light. Yet those who disbelieve ascribe rivals unto their Lord.
[6:2]
He it is Who hath created you from clay, and hath decreed a term for you. A term is fixed with Him. Yet still ye doubt!
[6:3]
He is Allah in the heavens and in the earth. He knoweth both your secret and your utterance, and He knoweth what ye earn.
[6:4]
Never came there unto them a revelation of the revelations of Allah but they did turn away from it.
[6:5]
And they denied the truth when it came unto them. But there will come unto them the tidings of that which they used to deride.
[6:6]
See they not how many a generation We destroyed before them, whom We had established in the earth more firmly than We have established you, and We shed on them abundant showers from the sky, and made the rivers flow beneath them. Yet we destroyed them for their sins, and created after them another generation.
[6:7]
Had we sent down unto thee (Muhammad) (actual) writing upon parchment, so that they could feel it with their hands, those who disbelieve would have said: This is naught else than mere magic.
[6:8]
They say: Why hath not an angel been sent down unto him ? If We sent down an angel, then the matter would be judged; no further time would be allowed them (for reflection).
[6:9]
Had we appointed him (Our messenger) an angel, We assuredly had made him (as) a man (that he might speak to men); and (thus) obscured for them (the truth) they (now) obscure.
[6:10]
Messengers (of Allah) have been derided before thee, but that whereat they scoffed surrounded such of them as did deride.
[6:11]
Say (unto the disbelievers): Travel in the land, and see the nature of the consequence for the rejecters!
[6:12]
Say: Unto whom belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth ? Say: Unto Allah. He hath prescribed for Himself mercy, that He may bring you all together to the Day of Resurrection whereof there is no doubt. Those who ruin their souls will not believe.
[6:13]
Unto Him belongeth whatsoever resteth in the night and the day. He is the Hearer, the Knower.
[6:14]
Say: Shall I choose for a protecting friend other than Allah, the Originator of the heavens and the earth, Who feedeth and is never fed ? Say: I am ordered to be the first to surrender (unto Him). And be not thou (O Muhammad) of the idolaters.
[6:15]
Say: I fear, if I rebel against my Lord, the retribution of an Awful Day.
[6:16]
He from whom (such retribution) is averted on that day, (Allah) hath in truth had mercy on him. That will be the signal triumph.
[6:17]
If Allah touch thee with affliction, there is none that can relieve therefrom save Him, and if He touch thee with good fortune (there is none that can impair it); for He is Able to do all things.
[6:18]
He is the Omnipotent over His slaves, and He is the Wise, the Knower.
[6:19]
Say (O Muhammad): What thing is of most weight in testimony ? Say: Allah is Witness between me and you. And this Qur’an hath been inspired in me, that I may warn therewith you and whomsoever it may reach. Do ye in sooth bear witness that there are gods beside Allah ? Say: I bear no such witness. Say: He is only One God. Lo! I am innocent of that which ye associate (with Him).
[6:20]
Those unto whom We gave the Scripture recognise (this revelation) as they recognise their sons. Those who ruin their own souls will not believe.
[6:21]
Who doth greater wrong than he who inventeth a lie against Allah or denieth His revelations ? Lo! the wrongdoers will not be successful.
[6:22]
And on the day We gather them together We shall say unto those who ascribed partners (unto Allah): Where are (now) those partners of your make-believe ?
[6:23]
Then will they have no contention save that they will say: By Allah, our Lord, we never were idolaters.
[6:24]
See how they lie against themselves, and (how) the thing which they devised hath failed them!
[6:25]
Of them are some who listen unto thee, but We have placed upon their hearts veils, lest they should understand, and in their ears a deafness. If they saw every token they would not believe therein; to the point that, when they come unto thee to argue with thee, the disbelievers say: This is naught else than fables of the men of old.
[6:26]
And they forbid (men) from it and avoid it, and they ruin none save themselves, though they perceive not.
[6:27]
If thou couldst see when they are set before the Fire and say: Oh, would that we might return! Then would we not deny the revelations of our Lord but we would be of the believers!
[6:28]
Nay, but that hath become clear unto them which before they used to hide. And if they were sent back they would return unto that which they are forbidden. Lo! they are liars.
[6:29]
And they say: There is naught save our life of the world, and we shall not be raised (again).
[6:30]
If thou couldst see when they are set before their Lord! He will say: Is not this real ? They will say: Yea, verily, by our Lord! He will say: Taste now the retribution for that ye used to disbelieve.

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL AN'AAM1: kntosa.com_23_19_155

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
al, an'aam1:, bickthal, english, holy, in, mamdouk, quran, surat, the, translation:

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH 3 yasmena منتدى العالم الاسلامي 1 07-09-2019 12:19 AM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH yasmena منتدى العالم الاسلامي 1 07-06-2019 06:22 PM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat Al Nisaa 161: كنتوسه هانم منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 07-04-2019 04:57 PM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat Al Nisaa 91:1 yasmena منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 07-03-2019 12:03 AM
the Holy Quran in English. Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat Al Nisaa 1:3 كنتوسه هانم منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 06-29-2019 02:44 PM

الساعة الآن 03:45 AM