منتدى العالم الاسلامي

كل ما يتعلق بديننا الحنيف على مذهب أهل السنة فقط مواضيع في الدين - Islamic Forum

نسخ رابط الموضوع
https://vb.kntosa.com/showthread.php?t=3858
5083 0
02-27-2019 06:00 PM

1 125 1I looked into Paradise and found that the majority of its people are the poor, and I looked into

I looked into Paradise and found that the majority of its people are the poor, and I looked into kntosa.com_23_19_155
I looked into Paradise and found that the majority
of its people are the poor, and I looked into the Fire
I looked into Paradise and found that the majority of its people are the poor, and I looked into 3dlat.com_14_19_53ac
I looked into Paradise and found that the majority of its people are the poor, and I looked into 3dlat.com_27_19_3ab7

Ibn `Abbaas and `Imraan ibn al-Husayn, may Allah be pleased with both of them, reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, said: "I looked into Paradise and found that the majority of its people are the poor, and I looked into the Fire and found that the majority of its people are women.”
explanation
the Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, relates that he had a look into Paradise and found that the majority of its people are the poor, because they do not have the means to commit transgression, so they are submissive and humble. One thoughtful and deep look into the verses of the Qur'an would reveal that those who deny the Messengers are the prestigious and wealthy people, as opposed to the weak who follow the Messengers, and hence they constituted the majority of the people of Paradise. the Hadith by no means implies that each single poor individual is better than each single wealthy person. It rather denotes that the poor, in general, are more in Paradise than the wealthy. It is not poverty that caused them to enter Paradise, despite the fact that it made their reckoning easier. Instead, it was their righteousness along with poverty. the poor is not at all better than the wealthy if he is not righteous in the first place. Furthermore, the Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, relates that he also saw Hellfire and found that the majority of its inhabitants are women, because they have some bad habits that dominate their demeanor like being ungrateful to their husbands besides the fact that they curse a lot. Therefore, it is imperative that they preserve their religion to be saved from Hellfire.
I looked into Paradise and found that the majority of its people are the poor, and I looked into 3dlat.com_04_18_9746

I looked into Paradise and found that the majority of its people are the poor, and I looked into kntosa.com_23_19_155

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
and, are, found, i, into, its, looked, majority, of, paradise, people, poor, that, the

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 07:43 PM