منتدى العالم الاسلامي

كل ما يتعلق بديننا الحنيف على مذهب أهل السنة فقط مواضيع في الدين - Islamic Forum

نسخ رابط الموضوع
https://vb.kntosa.com/showthread.php?t=4305
17157 0
03-12-2019 06:46 PM

Icon1765Translation of the meanings of Surat At-Tahrim

Translation of the meanings of Surat At-Tahrim kntosa.com_23_19_155

Translation of the meanings of Surat
At-Tahrim
Translation of the meanings of Surat At-Tahrim 3dlat.net_09_17_d38b

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
O Prophet! Why do you forbid (for yourself) that which Allâh has allowed to you, seeking to please your wives? And Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (1) Allâh has already ordained for you (O men), the absolution from your oaths. And Allâh is your Maula (Lord, or Master, or Protector) and He is the All-Knower, the All-Wise. (2) And (remember) when the Prophet (SAW) disclosed a matter in confidence to one of his wives (Hafsah), then she told it (to another i.e. 'Aishah), and Allâh made it known to him, he informed part thereof and left a part. Then when he told her (Hafsah) thereof, she said: "Who told you this?" He said: "The All-Knower, the All-Aware (Allâh) has told me". (3) If you two (wives of the Prophet SAW, 'Aishah and Hafsah radhiallahu'anhu) turn in repentance to Allâh, (it will be better for you), your hearts are indeed so inclined (to oppose what the Prophet SAW likes); but if you help one another against him (Muhammad SAW), then verily, Allâh is his Maula (Lord, or Master, or Protector), and Jibril (Gabriel), and the righteous among the believers, and furthermore, the angels are his helpers. (4) It may be if he divorced you (all) that his Lord will give him instead of you, wives better than you, Muslims (who submit to Allâh), believers, obedient (to Allâh), turning to Allâh in repentance, worshipping Allâh sincerely, given to fasting or emigrants (for Allâh's sake), previously married and virgins. (5) O you who believe! Ward off from yourselves and your families against a Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who disobey not, (from executing) the Commands they receive from Allâh, but do that which they are commanded. (6) (It will be said in the Hereafter) O you who disbelieve (in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism)! Make no excuses this Day! You are being requited only for what you used to do[]. (7) O you who believe! Turn to Allâh with sincere repentance! It may be that your Lord will expaite from you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise) the Day that Allâh will not disgrace the Prophet (Muhammad SAW) and those who believe with him, Their Light will run forward before them and (with their Records — Books of deeds) in their right hands They will say: "Our Lord! Keep perfect our Light for us [and do not put it off till we cross over the Sirât (a slippery bridge over the Hell) safely] and grant us forgiveness. Verily, You are Able to do all things[] ." (8) O Prophet (Muhammad SAW)! Strive hard against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be severe against them; their abode will be Hell, and worst indeed is that destination.[] (9) Allâh sets forth an example for those who disbelieve, the wife of Nûh (Noah) and the wife of Lut (Lot). They were under two of our righteous slaves, but they both betrayed them (their husbands by rejecting their doctrine) So they [Nûh (Noah) and Lut (Lot) A.S.] availed them (their respective wives) not, against Allâh, and it was said: "Enter the Fire along with those who enter!" (10) And Allâh has set forth an example for those who believe; the wife of Fir'aun (Pharaoh), when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun (Pharaoh) and his work, and save me from the people who are Zâlimûn (polytheists, wrong-doers and disbelievers in Allâh). (11) And Maryam (Mary), the daughter of 'Imrân who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (the sleeve of her shirt or her garment) through Our Rûh [i.e. Jibril (Gabriel)[]], and she testified to the truth of the Words of her Lord [i.e. believed in the Words of Allâh: "Be!" and he was; that is 'Īsā (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary) as a Messenger of Allâh], and (also believed in) His Scriptures, and she was of the Qanitun (i.e. obedient to Allâh)[]. (12)

Translated by : Dr.Mohsin Khan

Translation of the meanings of Surat At-Tahrim kntosa.com_23_19_155

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
at-tahrim, meanings, of, surat, the, translation

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Translation of the meanings of Surat AL MUMTAHANAH yasmena منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 02-26-2019 08:05 PM
Translation of the meanings of Surat AL HASYR كنتوسه هانم منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 02-24-2019 09:57 PM

الساعة الآن 04:32 PM