منتدى العالم الاسلامي

كل ما يتعلق بديننا الحنيف على مذهب أهل السنة فقط مواضيع في الدين - Islamic Forum

نسخ رابط الموضوع
https://vb.kntosa.com/showthread.php?t=8415
10450 0
08-07-2019 09:16 PM

Icon1765the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratHûd 1:30

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratHûd 1:30 kntosa.com_10_18_153
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratHûd 1:30 3dlat.com_07_19_fd7c
Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English
Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal
SuratHûd 1:30
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratHûd 1:30 3dlat.com_15_19_3464

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
[11:1]
Alif. Lam. Ra. (This is) a Scripture the revelations whereof are perfected and then expounded. (It cometh) from One Wise, Informed,
[11:2]
(Saying): Serve none but Allah. Lo! I am unto you from Him a warner and a bringer of good tidings.
[11:3]
And (bidding you): Ask pardon of your Lord and turn to Him repentant. He will cause you to enjoy a fair estate until a time appointed. He giveth His bounty unto every bountiful one. But if ye turn away, lo! (then) I fear for you the retribution of an awful Day.
[11:4]
Unto Allah is your return, and He is Able to do all things.
[11:5]
Lo! now they fold up their breasts that they may hide (their thoughts) from Him. At the very moment when they cover themselves with their clothing, Allah knoweth that which they keep hidden and that which they proclaim. Lo! He is Aware of what is in the breasts (of men).
[11:6]
And there is not a beast in the earth but the sustenance thereof dependeth on Allah. He knoweth its habitation and its repository. All is in a clear Record.
[11:7]
And He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days - and His Throne was upon the water - that He might try you, which of you is best in conduct. Yet if thou (O Muhammad) sayest: Lo! ye will be raised again after death! those who disbelieve will surely say: This is naught but mere magic.
[11:8]
And if We delay for them the doom until a reckoned time, they will surely say: What withholdeth it ? Verily on the day when it cometh unto them, it cannot be averted from them, and that which they derided will surround them.
[11:9]
And if we cause man to taste some mercy from Us and afterward withdraw it from him, lo! he is despairing, thankless.
[11:10]
And if We cause him to taste grace after some misfortune that had befallen him, he saith: the ills have gone from me. Lo! he is exultant, boastful;

[11:11]
Save those who persevere and do good works. Theirs will be forgiveness and a great reward.
[11:12]
A likely thing, that thou wouldst forsake aught of that which hath been revealed unto thee, and that thy breast should be straitened for it, because they say: Why hath not a treasure been sent down for him, or an angel come with him ? Thou art but a warner, and Allah is in charge of all things.
[11:13]
Or they say: He hath invented it. Say: Then bring ten surahs, the like thereof, invented, and call on everyone ye can beside Allah, if ye are truthful!
[11:14]
And if they answer not your prayer, then know that it is revealed only in the knowledge of Allah; and that there is no God save Him. Will ye then be (of) those who surrender ?
[11:15]
Whoso desireth the life of the world and its pomp, We shall repay them their deeds herein, and therein they will not be wronged.
[11:16]
Those are they for whom is naught in the Hereafter save the Fire. (All) that they contrive here is vain and (all) that they are wont to do is fruitless.
[11:17]
Is he (to be counted equal with them) who relieth on a clear proof from his Lord, and a witness from Him reciteth it, and before it was the Book of Moses, an example and a mercy ? Such believe therein, and whoso disbelieveth therein of the clans, the Fire is his appointed place. So be not thou in doubt concerning it. Lo! it is the Truth from thy Lord; but most of mankind believe not.
[11:18]
Who doeth greater wrong than he who inventeth a lie concerning Allah ? Such will be brought before their Lord, and the witnesses will say: These are they who lied concerning their Lord. Now the curse of Allah is upon wrong-doers,
[11:19]
Who debar (men) from the way of Allah and would have it crooked, and who are disbelievers in the Hereafter.
[11:20]
Such will not escape in the earth, nor have they any protecting friends beside Allah. For them the torment will be double. They could not bear to hear, and they used not to see.
[11:21]
Such are they who have lost their souls, and that which they used to invent hath failed them.
[11:22]
Assuredly in the Hereafter they will be the greatest losers.
[11:23]
Lo! those who believe and do good works and humble themselves before their Lord: such are rightful owners of the Garden; they will abide therein.
[11:24]
The similitude of the two parties is as the blind and the deaf and the seer and the hearer. Are they equal in similitude ? Will ye not then be admonished ?
[11:25]
And We sent Noah unto his folk (and he said): Lo! I am a plain warner unto you.
[11:26]
That ye serve none, save Allah. Lo! I fear for you the retribution of a painful Day.
[11:27]
The chieftains of his folk, who disbelieved, said: We see thee but a mortal like us, and we see not that any follow thee save the most abject among us, without reflection. We behold in you no merit above us - nay, we deem you liars.
[11:28]
He said: O my people! Bethink you, if I rely on a clear proof from my Lord and there hath come unto me a mercy from His presence, and it hath been made obscure to you, can we compel you to accept it when ye are averse thereto ?
[11:29]
And O my people! I ask of you no wealth therefor. My reward is the concern only of Allah, and I am not going to thrust away those who believe - Lo! they have to meet their Lord! - buut I see you a folk that are ignorant.
[11:30]
And, O my people! who would deliver me from Allah if I thrust them away ? Will ye not then reflect ?
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratHûd 1:30 kntosa.com_10_18_153

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
1:30, bickthal, english, holy, in, mamdouk, quran, surathûd, the, translation:

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratYUNUS 91:109 لوسيندا القرآن الكريم 0 08-07-2019 02:28 AM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratYUNUS 61:90 مى منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 08-05-2019 07:36 PM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal SuratYUNUS 31:60 لوسيندا منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 08-04-2019 07:33 PM
the Holy Quran in English. Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat Al Nisaa 1:3 كنتوسه هانم منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 06-29-2019 02:44 PM
Holy Quran in English. Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal The Family of 'Imrân مى منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 06-27-2019 11:09 PM

الساعة الآن 10:30 AM