منتدى العالم الاسلامي

كل ما يتعلق بديننا الحنيف على مذهب أهل السنة فقط مواضيع في الدين - Islamic Forum

نسخ رابط الموضوع
https://vb.kntosa.com/showthread.php?t=9054
24814 0
08-26-2019 11:56 PM

Icon453the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat Abraham28:52

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat Abraham28:52 kntosa.com_10_18_153

Translation of the Meanings of the Holy Quran in English
Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal
Surat
Abraham28:52
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat Abraham28:52 3dlat.com_15_19_3464

[14:28]
Hast thou not seen those who gave the grace of Allah in exchange for thanklessness and led their people down to the Abode of Loss,
[14:29]
(Even to) hell ? They are exposed thereto. A hapless end!
[14:30]
And they set up rivals to Allah that they may mislead (men) from His way. Say: Enjoy life (while ye may) for lo! your journey’s end will be the Fire.
[14:31]
Tell My bondmen who believe to establish worship and spend of that which We have given them, secretly and publicly, before a day cometh wherein there will be neither traffick nor befriending.
[14:32]
Allah is He Who created the heavens and the earth, and causeth water to descend from the sky, thereby producing fruits as food for you, and maketh the ships to be of service unto you, that they may run upon the sea at His command, and hath made of service unto you the rivers;
[14:33]
And maketh the sun and the moon, constant in their courses, to be of service unto you, and hath made of service unto you the night and the day.
[14:34]
And He giveth you of all ye ask of Him, and if ye would count the bounty of Allah ye cannot reckon it. Lo! man is verily a wrong-doer, an ingrate.
[14:35]
And when Abraham said: My Lord! Make safe this territory, and preserve me and my sons from serving idols.
[14:36]
My Lord! Lo! they have led many of mankind astray. But whoso followeth me, he verily is of me. And whoso disobeyeth me - Still Thou art Forgiving, Merciful.
[14:37]
Our Lord! Lo! I have settled some of my posterity in an uncultivable valley near unto Thy Holy House, our Lord! that they may establish proper worship; so incline some hearts of men that they may yearn toward them, and provide Thou them with fruits in order that they may be thankful.
[14:38]
Our Lord! Lo! Thou knowest that which we hide and that which we proclaim. Nothing in the earth or in the heaven is hidden from Allah.
[14:39]
Praise be to Allah Who hath given me, in my old age, Ishmael and Isaac! Lo! my Lord is indeed the Hearer of Prayer.
[14:40]
My Lord! Make me to establish proper worship, and some of my posterity (also); our Lord! and accept my prayer.
[14:41]
Our Lord! Forgive me and my parents and believers on the day when the account is cast.
[14:42]
Deem not that Allah is unaware of what the wicked do. He but giveth them a respite till a day when eyes will stare (in terror),
[14:43]
As they come hurrying on in fear, their heads upraised, their gaze returning not to them, and their hearts as air.
[14:44]
And warn mankind of a day when the doom will come upon them, and those who did wrong will say: Our Lord! Reprieve us for a little while. We will obey Thy call and will follow the messengers. (It will be answered): Did ye not swear before that there would be no end for you ?
[14:45]
And (have ye not) dwelt in the dwellings of those who wronged themselves (of old) and (hath it not) become plain to you how We dealt with them and made examples for you ?
[14:46]
Verily they have plotted their plot, and their plot is with Allah, though their plot were one whereby the mountains should be moved.
[14:47]
So think not that Allah will fail to keep His promise to His messengers. Lo! Allah is Mighty, Able to Requite (the wrong).
[14:48]
On the day when the earth will be changed to other than the earth, and the heavens (also will be changed) and they will come forth unto Allah, the One, the Almighty,
[14:49]

Thou wilt see the guilty on that day linked together in chains,
[14:50]
Their raiment of pitch, and the Fire covering their faces,
[14:51]
That Allah may repay each soul what it hath earned. Lo! Allah is swift at reckoning.
[14:52]
This is a clear message for mankind in order that they may be warned thereby, and that they may know that He is only One God, and that men of understanding may take heed

the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat Abraham28:52 kntosa.com_10_18_153

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
abraham28:52, bickthal, english, holy, in, mamdouk, quran, surat, the, translation:

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AR RA'D 31:43 كنتوسه هانم منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 08-25-2019 07:46 PM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AR RA'D 1:30 لوسيندا منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 08-22-2019 10:21 PM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL AN'AAM1: لوسيندا منتدى العالم الاسلامي 0 07-11-2019 07:14 PM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH 3 yasmena منتدى العالم الاسلامي 1 07-09-2019 12:19 AM
the Holy Quran in English Translation: Mamdouk Bickthal Surat AL MAA-IDAH yasmena منتدى العالم الاسلامي 1 07-06-2019 06:22 PM

الساعة الآن 02:27 PM